Sunday, May 29, 2011

How to Annoy my Teacher!!

We were doing handwriting, I put up my hand. "I can't find my book!" I said, (I hid it before school you see), "really I can't!" I shouted!
After that was morning tea, next was buddy reading. I just sat there. "Do I have to go?" I said.
"OF COURSE!" he shouted.
At reading i was reading a new book for the school and I ripped out all the pages!
At cross country training I only did half each lap!
At writing I just sat there.
At the library I screamed!!
Finally, at sport I cheated!!!

By Nico

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you act nothing like this Nico! Great punctuation use in your writing and i love the personal voice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it nico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool story Nico i like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice story nico

    it is cool:)

    ReplyDelete