Monday, May 25, 2015

Super Writing


Some of the talented writers from Team 18 have been going to Mrs Linyard's Enrichment group over the last few weeks. Here is what they wrote about an approaching cyclone.

It is insane. The noise is terrifying.  I’m super scared.  Terrified actually.  Rain and hail are hitting me hard on the head.  SPLAT! A huge pile of hail just smacked me on the head.
“BRRR,” I yell to my friend Cara. 
“Unexpected!” she screams.  The same thing happened to her.
I hear a large crash and look up to see a house crash land not far from me.

Isla 

It is insane.  The noise is terrifying.  Trees are breaking, wind is rushing by, people are screaming and holding on for dear life!  I see a Lamborghini floating out to sea and trees that are almost horizontal.
Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment