Friday, August 29, 2014

Hawk and squirrel the plump squirrel was playing happily in he beautiful autam leaves the fiery sun was was burnig on my soft sikh back.It was a perfect time for me to strike but i waited for the time to come.The naked trees was a perfect time to spy on prey.Then the time came the squirrel feasted on a tasty nut, i sprung into the air like a champion.The squirrel quickly noticed I was there and ran. The chase was on.i looked back at my body my needy jet black eyes and razor sharp talons to peruse and kill prey, my yellow hooked beak and the beautiful brown feathers around my skin.then I looked at the squirrel his soft sikh fur and enormous bold eyes and long priced up ears. We  jumped for hours and hours  the winner would either be safe or full of food I could feel the tension in the air then a hollow in a tree that meant he would be going for that  I swooped and turned and then he was safe in the hollow better safe then sorry I thought but I will be more vigarous next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment