Wednesday, August 27, 2014

We wrote recounts from the point of view of either the hawk or the squirrel. Here's Rhea's great piece of writing. One Autumn day in the sunny forest, a squirrel played happily among the falling leaves. But, up above the high trees I was watching carefully through the naked trees. I caught sight of the squirrel, the squirrel caught sight of me. I was hungry and the chase was on. I shot through the air faster than I had gone before. The squirrel was a tree away from me. I thought i could make it but the squirrel jumped into a little hole in a next of leaves. I decided that i was too hungry to waits i started ripping the leaves off where the squirrel was hiding. But, the squirrel had other ideas. He jumped out the bottom of it and landed on a branch. Looking a little stunned, still he was fast...but I was faster (that's my opinion anyway). He jumped so fast that i started to feel slow, but I didn't give up until he jumped into a hole. Darn! I tried everything to get into the hole but nothing worked. Finally I gave up and went back up into the trees. I felt disappointed...and still hungry! By Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment